It is cooling down outside and the weather makes us think of soups! Delicious warm soup to warm the soul! My Grandma made excellent easy to make soups too! This soup takes only a little bit of time and delivers a Ton of Good taste!
So if you are looking for an easy to make feel good meal this is for you!
Saute in Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
• diced celery (two stalks)
• carrots (4 medium carrots)
• onion (1 small)
• 2 bay leaves
• 2 boxes or large cans of College Inn chicken broth
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• garlic powder, onion powder, dry mustard one teaspoon each
• 2 cups diced cooked chicken, we use rotisserie from the local store.
• 1 cup of egg noodles
• juice of 1/2 large lemon
Cook until noodles are tender.